is designed to control technical condition of tubing, casing pipes and well strainer by a complex of methods including defectoscope and thickness measuring tool, highly sensitive thermometer, gamma-ray logging and pressure sensor.
In most drilling wells MID-K-GK is used to control:
- well construction having till 4 casings;
- compliance to casing interval project with different diameter and wall thickness;
- tail liner installation interval;
- casing integrity and rate of wear during tool operation.
In the running wells MID-K-GK allows to define:
- perforation intervals;
- cut through failure position;
- casing blowout in double casing string well program;
- factual installation intervals of sealing patch;
- factual installation depth of casing packer and etc.;
- well construction till 4 casings;
- corrosion intervals and casing rate of wear;
- casing failure intervals, requiring repair;
- first, second and third casing thickness.
|Pipe maximum diameter, mm||324|
|A single-pipe wall thickness measurement error, mm:|
for single pipes 2.5”
for single pipes 5”
|Through-tubing casing 5" wall thickness measurement error, mm||0.7|
|Minimum length of a “crack”-type detectable defect|
along the pipe axis, mm:
for single pipes 2.5"
for single pipes 5"
for casing pipes 5" through-tubing measurement
|Minimum length of a “transversal crack”-type|
|1/6 of the perimeter|
|Thermometer resolution, °С||0.01|
|Thermometer time constant, sec||0.5|
|Maximum operating temperature, °С||120, 150, 175|
|Maximum operating pressure, MPa||100 (110)|
|Downhole dimensions, mm:|
|Power consumption, W||up to 4|