SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- Treating of oil and gas well perforation intervals in the late stages of development
- Treatment of filters at gas wells
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
A borehole source of directional periodic elastic oscillations with sufficient power (up to 96MPa) to destroy the sealed space, increase the mobility of the borehole fluid, on the other hand, preserving the integrity of the cement ring.
In producing wells
- cleaning of perforated intervals from colmated rock particles and drilling mud residues, its filtrate, as well as sediments of salts and asphaltene in the porous medium.
- opening of natural reservoir fractures and formation of new ones.
- slight change in porosity with a significant increase in permeability
In injection wells
- injection profile control,
- for redistribution of injected fluid over interlayers it is not necessary to carry out isolation, drainage measures with the use of various surfactants
The effect lasts from 6 to 24 months and more, depending on reservoir properties and the stage of field development
|Period||1 pulse per 35 seconds|
|Power||Up to 96 MPa|
|Limitations on the type of well fluid||No|
|Well diameter, mm||70-150|
|Tool length, mm||max 2700|
|Tool size, mm||52|
|Tool weight, kg||max 20|