is designed to register energy spectrum gamma-ray radiation, forming:
- from natural radioactive elements;
- during neutron deceleration and absorption process from sealed radionuclide source and high-
energy gamma-radiation dissipation.
Registered information can be used for:
- determination natural radioactive elements (U, Th, K) concentration;
- determination clay mineral assembledge;
- determination fluid content;
- lithological breaking-up of well cross-section;
- estimatation of elements concentration (Cl, H, Si, Ca, Fe, Mn, Ni, Co,etc.), anomalously absorbing thermal neutrons;
- dissepating and absorptive neutron and gamma-ray rock parameters and its ratios.
Features and Advantages
- register gamma-ray logging in energy wide range, increasing SNGK methodic possibility;
- SNGK-Sh/GK-S/NAK-S methods' performance during the single trip;
- the tool is a triple-sonde module with three multichannel energy spectrometers for full gamma-spectra radiation.
|Gamma-quantum measurements range, MeV:|
|Energy resolution, %||up to 12|
|Energy scale instability, %||up to 1|
|Spectrometric track dead-time, microsec||4|
|Maximum cable length, mm||5000|
|Maximum pressure, MPa||100*|
|Operating temperature range, °С||от -5 до +120|
|Tool dimensions, mm:|
|Weight, kg||55; 85*|
Delivery in complete set: downhole tool, interface unit, technological software, maintenance tool, spare parts and accessories, certificate, operating manual.