is designed for reservoir saturation nature determination, lithological profiling, abnormal thermal neutrons absorbent estimation (Cl, H, Si, Ca, Fe, Mn, Ni, Co, et al.), estimation of scattering, absorbing neutron and gamma-ray parameters as well as their ratio.
Registered information can be used for:
- reservoir saturation character determination;
- downhole cross-section lithological breakdown;
- element content estimations, which anomalously absorb thermal neutrons (Cl, H, Si, Ca, Fe, Mn, Ni, Co and others);
- estimations of dissipative and absorptive neutrons and gamma-radial parameters in rock and their correlation.
Features and advantages:
- registrate gamma-radiation in wide energy range, increasing SNGK methodical possibilities;
- the tool is made in the form of digital two sonde module, which contains two multichannel energy spectrometers.
|Gamma-quantum measurements range, MeV||0.10÷8.0|
|Energy resolution, %||up to 12|
|Integral nonlinearity of spectrum energy scale , %||up to ±3|
|Energy scale instability, %||up to 1|
|Spectrometric track dead-time, microsec||4|
|Maximum cable length, mm||5000|
|Maximum pressure, MPa||60|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-5 ÷ +120|
|Tool dimensions, mm:|
length (without centralizers)
length (with centralizers)
up to 1650
up to 3000
|Weight (without centralizers), kg||up to 12|
|Weight (with centralizers), kg||up to 21|
Delivery in complete set: downhole tool, interface unit, technological software, maintenance tool, spare parts and accessories, certificate, operating manual.