is designed for cement bond logging and investigation of open-hole sections by kinematic and dynamic
parameters of elastic waves.
Problems to be solved
- identification of low-strength cement intervals, detection of volume-contact defects of cement bond;
- lithologic segregation of a section, identification of reservoirs and evaluation of reservoir porosity
- ZAS-02 and ZAS-03 tools with a three-element probe construction and an electronic circuit are fully compatible with the equipment - UZBA-21 and UZBA-21, widely used in Russia;
- Replacement of the out of date downhole tools in UZBA-21 and UZBA-21A equipment by ZAS-02 and ZAS-03 tools keeps up using of the running investigation methods, the respective techniques as well as the interpretation software;
- tool conveyance to the investigation interval through the drill pipe with inner diameter 90 mm.
|Acoustic sonde formula:||ZAS-02|
|Max. operating temperature, °С||120|
|Max. hydrostatic pressure, MPa||80|
|Borehole diameter, mm||100-250|
|Downhole tool dimensions, mm:|
diameter (without centralizers)
up to 3500